Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 4 | Calories: 558kcal
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 10 ounces Ro-Tel tomatoes and chilies
- 1 cup queso 12 ounces
- 1 cup pepper jack and cheddar cheese shredded
- Place chicken in ziplock bag with buttermilk and let sit overnight or at least for 30 minutes. Drain, and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Sprinkle chicken with taco season and salt and pepper. Place in a glass baking dish.
- Drain tomatoes and chilies and place half on chicken, cover with queso and place the rest of the tomatoes on top. Cover with grated cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until instant thermometer reads 155º. They will continue to cook once removed from the oven.
Great over rice or pasta.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 558kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 63g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 219mg | Sodium: 1504mg | Potassium: 1213mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 9.5mg | Calcium: 451mg | Iron: 2.1mg
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!