- 2 cups crushed pretzels, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, toss 1-1/2 cups pretzels with sugar and melted butter. Press into an ungreased 13×9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the mixture over pretzel layer. Top with pie filling; spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining pretzels. Refrigerate, covered, overnight before serving.
1 piece: 314 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.