Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 25 mins
Total Time : 30 mins
The Best Keto Pancakes recipe that has ever been made in our household! Made with just 6-ingredients this keto pancake mix is so easy to whip together with almond flour. Sunday morning pancakes will become a normal here on out.
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Keto, Low Carb
- Keyword: Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Yield: 10 pancakes
- Calories: 118 kcal
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-4 whole eggs (see recipe note above)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons oil for cooking/greasing skillet
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder together.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto a hot oiled skillet and cooke until done, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite bacon, low carb berries or low carb syrup
RECIPE NOTE ON THE EGGS: We’ve tested and where we live our ‘large’ eggs are closer to the United States regular eggs. We use 4 eggs and works wonderfully for us. My advice is start with 2 eggs and if your batter is still too thick for you add an additional egg or two until it reaches your desired consistency for batter. The batter should be the same consistency of what ‘normal’ batter should be.