Keto Bacon Egg Muffins are low in carbs and high in protein and packed with tons of bacon, cheese and sausage. The perfect muffin tin eggs, these Keto Bacon Egg Muffins are fun to make, super tasty and the best easy low-carb keto breakfast on the go.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 people
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne .. or more to taste
Egg Muffin Ingredients
- 3/4 cup pre-cooked sausage crumbles
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crispy
- 1 large slice of red onion, diced
- 2 ounces cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar / monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh or dried
- To make these Keto Bacon Egg Muffins, start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees and spraying a 12 count muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Crack your eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl or a large measuring cup, add spices and whisk to combine. Turn your attention to the muffin pan and start layering your ingredients in the pan, leaving a bit of the ingredients off to the side to top your egg muffin cups at the end. Carefully pour your whisked eggs into the muffin tins about half way, let settle and then add a little more. You want your muffin tins filled almost all the way to the top. Once your muffin tins are filled, take a fork and lightly stir each of the muffin tins to mix everything together. Top with reserved ingredients and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit in the muffin tin for 1-2 minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edge of the muffin tins and gently remove from the pan, using the tip of the knife under the muffin the gently lift out.
I used leftover bacon already cooked and pre-cooked sausage crumbles for this recipe. Feel free to substitute fresh made ingredients if you choose.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 138.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.2g | Protein: 10.7g | Fat: 10.1g | Saturated Fat: 4.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.9g | Cholesterol: 176.1mg | Sodium: 294.9mg | Potassium: 86.8mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.5g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 0.8mg