- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cake tests done; cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; beat in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled cake. Top with the pineapple, cherries, coconut and walnuts. Store in the refrigerator.
1 piece: 316 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.