Servings : 4
servings Prep time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 5 minutes
Calories : 383 kcal
These fluffy, tasty pancakes are super easy. Serve with plenty of butter and your favorite sugar-free syrup.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Whisk in eggs, heavy cream, butter, and vanilla extract slowly until batter is just blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
- Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.