- 1 package (7 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- Mix coconut, milk and almonds. Cut cake horizontally into four layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with half of the coconut mixture, one cake layer and 1/2 cup frosting. Repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
To toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
1 slice: 715 calories, 35g fat (19g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 426mg sodium, 93g carbohydrate (72g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.