- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Serve in bowls with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
1 serving: 505 calories, 30g fat (11g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 449mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.